Friday, January 15, 2010

James Avery Charms I Have Lost My Charm Bracelet Worth Over 200 Dollars, And My Mom Wants To Add Another Charm...?

I have lost my charm bracelet worth over 200 dollars, and my mom wants to add another charm...? - james avery charms

As a confirmation gift for me, gave me my mother is a James Avery charm bracelet. I do not know, and you want to add another attraction. She did not know, I do not know where .... What should I do? Shall I say that I have missed or should I do my best with all my might I find?

3 comments:

Gunnu said...

After an extensive search. Seriously, find everything you have. EVERYTHING. You have to clean a big if, that is, the reorganization of the entire room and chuck out / recycle / donate / sell something that you want or need anymore. If everything organized and neat to be able to look easy. But seriously, do not give up looking for you everywhere.
Think about places you have done, and if it could be there on the left.

However, if the worst, and you can not find it, be honest with your mother. Sit down and tell him you have lost, and you're really sorry. Tell him that, no matter how much you try, it can not be found, he would understand and hopefully not too crazy.

But seek first:)

Pretty in INK said...

You should try to find, but also tell him that you missed the show ..

mz.cutie said...

u should tell him and then see what happens u never Knoevenagel

Post a Comment