Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Anti Freeze Code Soul Silver Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles For The Ds, Why Does The Screen Turn Black And Freeze?

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the ds, why does the screen turn black and freeze? - anti freeze code soul silver

I have a freaks.net rom-Roma and put the cheat code that overrides the anti-piracy protection on it. working in the measure, so that the savings, I began to play. I spent the first two screens with ease and then there was a chef. if it exceeds the boss, the game came in a scene in which the character and the works there is a voice that said: "Looking for someone?" I'm here. "Or something like that. Then the screen went black. I thought it could be a part of the game, so I waited about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes it was still dark. Yes, I ask is ... Why is it so that I can do to solve this problem? thank you to you before any third party.:)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Square Enix has an anti-piracy patch in the game, so if you download ROMs and play does not work like a flash cart

The game and the patch can be downloaded here ... http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=7 available

I hope that helped! (:

Venture Jay said...

You have a bad copy of the ROM, go for a good copy, you http://www.Get-Your-Rom.com/

Post a Comment