Saturday, December 19, 2009

Large Toe Pain I Have Been Having A Pain In The Joint My Right Big Toe Off And On For Two Years.I'm 16, Any Ideas What It Is?

I have been having a pain in the joint my right big toe off and on for two years.I'm 16, any ideas what it is? - large toe pain

I'm not 16 years old, very active, but quite healthy. I had pains in the most common (in my right big toe walk JLG), from time to time a little more than two years. It began a month after I injured my ankle playing soccer barefoot (stupid I know). If I'm hurt because I thought then that it was a traffic jam and limping for a week until his retirement. A moth is but then again. It took about a week and then disappears. 2 months later was back. I am not convinced that, to the injury is connected, but it seems very likely.
We need every 2-3 months back and duration of 1-3 weeks with different levels of severity.

The pain is sometimes like a trap, or just the rigidity and refusal to comply, as far as usual (I once bent a finger an inch beyond), it sometimes feels as if something breaks free when I step on this book.
Thank you,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment